Weedon Island Preserve, a 3,164-acre estuarine preserve that extends along the west side of Tampa Bay, is a natural and cultural treasure. The area fe
The facility features a fishing pier, 45-foot observation tower, 6,600 feet of handicap-accessible boardwalk, hiking trails, and picnic areas.
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?