This 1871 green space is Portland's premier park. Nearly 130 acres are host to playing fields, tennis courts, picnic areas, and trails.
Washington Park is also home to a list of the city's best attractions: the International Rose Test Garden, Pittock Mansion, Vietnam Veterans Memorial,
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?