Situated in a 640-acre wooded park with Hickory Creek flowing through it, Pilcher Park Nature Center is a log building that is home to native animals,
If you enjoy nature, be sure to visit the Pilcher Park Nature Center. Bring your family out for hiking, biking or cross country skiing. The Nature Cen
Hours: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Sat 9am-3pm, , , , , ,
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?