Mud Island River Park provides a full day's worth of both indoor and outdoor activities, with the Mississippi River Museum, hike and bike trails, cano
The park's River Walk is a winding, five-block-long replica of the Mississippi River itself, ending at the "Gulf of Mexico" - an enclosed area that ho
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?