The largest of Orange County's parks, Moss Park is an oasis of nature well secluded from the encroaching development of houses and strip malls in the
Natural Florida is at its best in the park, with plenty of heron, rabbits, and other family-friendly critters in plain view. Most are more than at eas
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?