This small park is a memorial to a not-quite-gone and not-quite-forgotten water feature of Lower Manhattan. In a neighborhood with rather a dearth of
Minetta Playground is located at Minetta Lane, West 3rd Street, and the Avenue of the Americas. In 1934 Board of Transportation granted the Department
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?