Monsignor McGolrick Park is located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, between Driggs Avenue to the south, Russell Street to the west, Nassau Avenue to the nort
Prominent features of the park include the classical Shelter Pavilion (1910) (NRHP), which was designated a New York City landmark in 1966, and a monu
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?