Loch Haven Park is the grand host for Orlando's primary art and cultural district - and a welcome alternative to the theme parks - with the Orlando Mu
The park covers 45 acres and is nestled between three lakes: Lake Estelle on the north, Lake Rowena on the east, and Lake Formosa on the south. While
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?