Holly Park is home to a peaked grassy knoll criss-crossed with pathways that invite you to climb to the top. The pay off is a view of the city's south
Halfway down the hill is a new playground that's sheltered from the wind, which can whip around this hill something fierce.
On September 18, 20
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?