Glen Echo Park was established as a Chautauqua retreat in 1891 and was a premier amusement park serving the Washington, DC area from 1900 until 1968.
Among the most popular activities at Glen Echo Park are weekly dances in the Spanish Ballroom, performances by the Puppet Co. and Adventure Theatre,
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?