Dottie Harper Park is nestled between the Burien Public Library and Community Center. It houses an art gallery operated by the non-profit Burien Arts
The Park, site of Burien’s annual Strawberry and Arts Festival, abounds with mature second-growth firs, with a few scattered cedars, hemlocks, and nat
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?