Escape the hullabaloo of Lake Eola Park and instead take a short drive to Delaney Park.
One of Orlando's oldest parks, the location makes it a hot spot for area moms, while its proximity to downtown provides travelers (with a decent sense
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?