The quiet community of Fruit Heights came together in 2003 to design and build a playground for its kids. It was designed by elementary school student
The play land features a castle moat, lots of slides, a ship, a tree house, a tire swing and many other swings, and a tot lot for the little ones.innerContent('r>
Other activities available in Nicholls Park include baseball, volleyball, and picnicking (at the picnic boweries).');
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?