Surrounded by the hallowed halls of Harvard University, the Cambridge Common Playground is all about the pursuit of fun.
This playground, renovated in 1990, is geared for children ages one to ten. It is fully fenced and has a gate which locks. Only the craftiest of tikes
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?