In the ever-expanding sprawl west of Houston, Bear Creek Pioneers Park remains a wonderful greenspace, with several playground areas, a wildlife habit
The main entrance off of Eldridge Parkway takes visitors to the Park Office, the Harris County War Memorial, and the wildlife habitat and aviary. Amon
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?