This 10-acre park, set next to Comiskey Park, is mostly made up of diamonds, with one baseball diamond and two softball fields. The grounds are well c
It's not only about baseball, though. Tennis and volleyball courts (even a sand volleyball pit), a football/soccer field, a basketball court, a horses
Some aspects to consider when rating this park or playground:
1. Is the park, playground or recreational facility safe?
2. Is it clean and well maintained?
3. Does the park provide an active, creative or educational experience?
4. Is the park parent and child friendly?
5. Is it toddler, pre-k, small and big kid friendly?